About this Website
The website of Dai Nippon Printing (DNP) is a point of contact between DNP and society and a portal for communication. Here, we present company information, our business areas, news releases, topics, business sites in Japan and overseas, company reports PDF, overviews of products and services, as well as responding to our stakeholders’ requests. Please contact usif you have any questions.
The DNP Group assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damage incurred by customers due to the use of information, etc., on this website, or due to any changes, etc., to this website.
Publication dates and published content
The information published on this website is current only at time of publication. Please note in advance that information may change after being posted.
The following acts are prohibited when using this website.
- Acts that may cause disadvantage or damage to the DNP Group or a third party
- Acts that injure or defame the DNP Group's products / services / executives / employees
- Acts that damage or are likely to damage the DNP Group's credibility or dignity
- Acts that cause or are likely to cause a misunderstanding that the DNP Group is in a tie-up or cooperative relationship with the party providing a link to DNP's website, or that the DNP group recognizes, guarantees, supports or recommends a website bearing the link to DNP's website
- Acts that infringe on copyright or other rights of DNP Group or others
- Acts that violate the law, ordinances or regulations
- Acts contrary to public order and morality
- Acts impersonating a third party
- Acts of destroying or interrupting the function of the server or network of this website or exerting an excessive load upon it
- Acts of unauthorized access to the website network or system, etc., or attempts to gain unauthorized access
- Acts that interfere with the operation of this website
- Acts of sending computer viruses, worms, trojans and other malware, etc.
- Acts such as creating frame links, etc., such that it is no longer clear that the content on a website comes from the DNP Group's website
- Other acts that the DNP Group deems inappropriate
The copyright of the website and the individual texts, photos, videos, music, sounds, and all other works published on the website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "content") belong to the DNP Group or the original author or other rights holder (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "copyright holder").
Unless copyright law allows it, without prior permission of the copyright owner, the acts of copying, public transmission, distribution, modification, excision, or republishing of content on the website of a customer, etc., is prohibited. If you wish to use such content, please obtain permission from DNP Group in advance. Please be aware that if the content contains portraits, third-party works or trademarks, etc., or if the DNP Group determines that it is inappropriate, etc., usage may be declined.
If you use content with permission of the DNP Group, please indicate that copyright belongs to the DNP Group unless otherwise specified. Customers may not change or delete the copyright notice without the prior consent of the DNP Group.
The rights relating to this website, and individual trademarks, insignia, logos and trade names posted on the website belong to the DNP Group or the owner of the individual rights. Customers may not use the above without the permission of the DNP Group or the respective rights holders, except as permitted under the Trademark Act and other laws.
If a customer wishes to link this website from their website, please refer to the title, etc., of the page bearing the link and display the linked page name correctly.
Notwithstanding the above, links from the websites listed below are strictly prohibited.
- Websites that include content that defames or denigrates the DNP Group, its executives or employees
- Websites that contain content that defames or denigrates the products and services of the DNP Group
- Websites containing content that may damage the DNP Group's credibility or dignity by going against public order and morals, etc.
- Websites containing criminal acts or acts leading to criminal acts, or content that is likely to lead to criminal acts
- Websites that provide information that violates or is likely to violate laws, ordinances or regulations
If the DNP Group discovers that your website violates any of the above and asks you to delete a link to its website, you must do so.
About sites linking to the DNP website and sites linked to by the DNP website
Third party websites (hereinafter referred to as "linked sites") other than those belonging to the DNP Group that have a link to this website or that are linked to by this website are managed and operated by the owner of the linked site, and are not under the control of the DNP Group. Customers should use linked sites according to the conditions of use stated in each linked site. The DNP Group is not responsible for the content of linked sites, or for any damages, complaints or claims, including damages from third parties resulting from the use of these websites.
The fact that there is a link to this website on another website, or that there is a link from this website to another website does not mean that the DNP Group recognizes, warrants, supports or recommends the use of the linked site and the products, services, companies, etc., listed therein. Moreover, it does not mean that there is a special relationship, such as a partnership, between the DNP Group and the linked site.
This website strives to create web content that allows you to use the site without experiencing layout problems or missing information. However, when certain older browsers are used, the content may not be displayed according to our designed intentions. In order to view this website as intended, we recommend using the following browsers. The recommended display resolution is 1280×1024 or higher, while for smartphones we recommend a screen size of 320×568 or higher.
- Internet Explorer 11
- The latest version of Google Chrome
- The latest version of Safari
A cookie is a mechanism for storing user data for a particular website when using a PC or other device. Cookies are text files stored in the user's device that make browsing sites more convenient.
Cookies do not include personal information such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so via your browser's settings. Please check with your browser’s supplier for how to disable cookies for your browser.
Please be aware that if you disable cookies, some functions of this website may not be available.
Access Data Using Cookies, Etc.
This website primarily uses the tools listed below to analyze user access status. The tools below do not include any specific personal information.
The DNP Group uses access data to improve customer convenience and maintain and improve the quality of this website.
This website combines access data, cookies, a personal identifier assigned by the DNP Group and attribute information regarding customers, etc. to display content that we consider beneficial to our customers.
If a customer opts out of this system using the opt out page below, we will stop using the customer's personal identifier and attribute information on this website.
You can receive news releases and relevant topics published on this website via an RSS feed.
RSS feeds are text files describing website update history and other information. RSS reader software allows you to see the latest information on websites without having to access each website individually. You can receive RSS feeds not only from this website but also from many other websites such as news sites and information sites.
Governing laws and jurisdictions
Unless otherwise specified, the use of this website is governed by the laws of Japan.
Access to this website is at the discretion of the accessing user, and responsibility for the use of this website lies with the accessing user.
For all disputes related to the use of this website, unless otherwise specified, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first trial.
Inquiries about this website
For inquiries regarding this website, please contact us using the "Contact Form".